Single / 2-4 family / Multi Family
Condo /Vacant Land / Recreational
Farmettes / Waterfront / Hunting
Divorce / Date of Death Valuations / Estate Planning
Assessment Appeal Service / Relocation (ERC)
Foreclosure (REO) / Pre-Listing
E&O Liability Insurance Certificate &
Appraiser's License available upon request
Read more about us...
Read about what an appraisal can do for you...
All reports contain the following information:
- the estimate of value of the property
- the effective date of the appraisal
- the certification and signature
- the purpose of the appraisal
- the qualifying conditions
- the condition of the neighborhood
- an identification of the property and its ownership
- an analysis and interpretation of the data and the assumptions made
- the processing of the data by one or more of the three approaches to value
- other descriptive support material such as maps, plans, charts, photographs, etc.